macbeth research paper topics https://campcorral.org/help/easybib-mla/12/ viagra prescription spain source link the birthmark essay source url dissertation example persuasive essay academic help buy pre written essays watch essay help introduction zoloft keeps me awake at night source url paper editing services quick resume writing service j'utilise du viagra see url how to write a masters thesis drugs you shouldn't take with viagra https://dvas.org/generic-proscar-no-prescription-9144/ efecte viagra barbati dezbracati https://thewrightcenter.org/healthcare/viagra-half-whole/2020/ components of essay writing story writing topics for college students specificity thesis film http://laclawrann.org/programs/prednisone-stuffy-ear/17/ source link buy paper essentials buffalo case studies edit my essay go site motilium vs imodium What Reading Volunteers Do
• Go with an assigned reading partner to local elementary schools;
• Read for 20 minutes to 4th graders during the school lunchtime;
• Share heavily-illustrated books to just the boys (Guys Read) or the girls (Gals Read):
• Different teams of men read to the boys to expose them to male reader role models, and women read to the girls.;
• Project the pages with easy-to-use document cameras provided by the schools;
• You’ll usually read in the school library (and sometimes in the school commons area or a classroom).
Each book is read from only once, to “hook” the kids, because multiple copies of each featured book will be given to the school libraries.
You’ll usually read in the school library (and sometimes in the school commons area or a classroom).
A member of the school staff is always present to deal with emergencies or other disruptions.
How Long It Lasts
Typical Reading Session:
• It usually takes about 45 minutes to
• Sign in at the school office,
• Meet your partner and decide who will read when,
• Greet the students,
• Read for 20 minutes,
• Help straighten the reading area, and
• Sign out
• Guys Read Gals Read program sessions are held in the fall and winter.
• Each of the two program sessions lasts two weeks,
• Each school receives 4 visits (twice a week) from volunteer readers.